An assessment of EU policy initiatives 2011/2012 and their impact on social economy (including the Social Business Initiative, European Social Entrepreneurship Funds, Public procurement, State Aids and Cohesion Policy)
UNITE - Undertaking Intercultural DialogueLocal authorities and social economy enterprises have the capacity to act as driving engines for participation and interaction of migrants and locals in all spheres of life and society such as leisure, employment and entrepreneurship or politics. (UNITE project results were published on a CD-ROM - a selection of documents can be downloaded below).
- Introduction into the subject "Intercultural dialogue" by Léonce Bekemans (EN - FR)
- Relevant EU legislation (EN - FR)
- Local realities & Good practices (EN - FR)
- UNITE experimentation - two examples 1 - 2
- Final recommendations (EN - FR)