The objective of the REVES Yearbook of excellence 2015 was to identify and reward best working examples of general-interest-oriented partnership between public authorities and social and solidarity economy that is based on or produces measurable and replicable social innovation (including a direct involvement of citizens in design and realisation of actions).
In total, REVES had received 38 applications from local/regional initiatives run in 11 EU Member States.
Mamas Retro – a reuse initiative encouraging entrepreneurship among unemployed women and transgender persons with intellectual or neuropsychiatric disabilities – was selected winner of the REVES Excellence Award 2015 by an independent jury composed of representatives of the European Parliament (Social Economy Intergroup), the European Economic and Social Committee, the International Labour Organisation, the OECD and Social Economy Europe.
The following initiatives received a special mention:
- Local Community Enterprise Support Network Lithuania
- Pronto Badante, Tuscany Region, Italy
- Crèche Mêli-Mêlo, City of Lille, France
- Public-Private Partnership for EU Migrants, City of Gothenburg, Sweden
- Phoenix Project, Cork County, Ireland
- SOPOT Model of Social Economy, City of Sopot, Poland
A handbook containing a detailed description of the winner and all other eligible applications is finally downloadable HERE!