REVES represents, defends and promotes the common values of its members vis-à-vis European and Internationals institutions.
Jointly with its members, it pursues the objectives set out in the REVES charter, in order to :
- Establish a dialogue with the European and international Institutions in order to create positive conditions for the development of social and solidarity based-economy;
- Develop social responsibility and exchange expertise and know-how, and to implement innovation in the fields of inclusion, participation and empowerment of local communities;
- Educate and communicate the contribution of social economy-based partnership for more solidarity-based communities;
- Be a laboratory for innovation in social policies and to support their dissemination in all territories;
- Cooperate and create synergies with other national, European and international networks and to complement them;
- Pursue these objectives in Europe and at international level with a view to territorial cohesion, international solidarity, promotion of equal opportunity and north-south cooperation;
- Capitalize on its own and members experiences in the different fields of interest and make them available to all members.