REVES is the unique European organisation based on partnership between local and regional authorities and territorial social economy organisations...Read More
Oltre la strada
The participatory integration process TSR-Via Milano, carried out in the framework of the “Oltre la strada” project (in English and Italian)
Social Innovation Community
- Exploring the Research Landscape of Social Innovation (edited by University of Dortmund)
- Digital First? Communities Second? The role of policy-makers and the Social Economy in redesigning and innovating the management of common goods in the digital era
- Using social innovation policy approaches to help cities and regions realise the potential of the European Pillar of Social Rights. Conference report.
Urban regeneration processes as opportunity for human regeneration – the Capacity project in Messina
- Transfer of enterprises to worker cooperatives
- An assessment of EU policy initiatives 2011/2012 and their impact on social economy (including the Social Business Initiative, European Social Entrepreneurship Funds, Public procurement, State Aids and Cohesion Policy)
UNITE – Undertaking Intercultural Dialogue
Local authorities and social economy enterprises have the capacity to act as driving engines for participation and interaction of migrants and locals in all spheres of life and society such as leisure, employment and entrepreneurship or politics. (UNITE project results were published on a CD-ROM – a selection of documents can be downloaded below).
- Introduction into the subject “Intercultural dialogue” by Léonce Bekemans (EN – FR)
- Relevant EU legislation (EN – FR)
- Local realities & Good practices (EN – FR)
- UNITE experimentation – two examples 1 – 2
- Final recommendations (EN – FR)
Development of Districts of Equal Opportunities in Social Economy Territories
This publication is based on a REVES initiative which analyzed possibilities to develop clusters with social objectives. (EN – FR – IT – ES – SE)
A guide for a local strategic approach to the reconciliation of work, family and public life
How can local authorities and social economy jointly promote work-life balance ? (EN – FR)
Guidelines for a TSR ® process – Shortcut
This brochure contains a short introduction into Territorial Social Responsibility®. (EN – FR)
Local governance and gender communication? The central role of local authorities and social economy
How does communication shape the functioning of local authorities and social economy organisations, and how does it affect their interaction with the population (in particular women)? This publication proposes some guidelines. (EN)
TSR(r)faenza: report on the development of a TSR approach in the city of Faenza – IT (text in Italian)
Other publications :
Hartmut Kupfer: KITA als interkultureller Lernort.
Wie können Kindertagesstätten die partizipative Integration von Einwanderern befördern?